Thursday, August 26, 2010

Own Business Web Pages Just in Two+1 Weeks? Bellow 500$? Possible!

Spending 20 years in the big corporations co-operating with professional web designers and advertising agencies, I would never believe it myself. Of course the Company pages are always more complex, deeper, sophisticated. In their corporate standards a web pages project takes months, half-a-year, a year. Back and force with designers. Weeks fly easily. Though not when you take the hat of creator, decision maker and web master at the same time.

I was lucky enough to find a really supportive friend by coincidence. She is the established American Author, Photographer, Speaker -  Jennifer Lyn King (http://www.jenniferlynking.com).  I will be always grateful for her offer to spend with me few hours to show me the technical site of the web pages so that I could be able to create such pages on my own. She is inspirational person, thus no surprise that her answer how I can pay her back was simple in line with her positive thinking. “You just pass the knowledge further”.  Thank you Jennifer! This blog is my first attempt.
I was lucky enough to find a really supportive friend by coincidence. She is the established American Author. I will be always grateful for her offer to spend with me few hours to show me the technical site of the web pages so that I could be able to create such pages on my own. She is inspirational person, thus no surprise that her answer how I can pay her back was simple in line with her positive thinking. “You just pass the knowledge further”. Thank you Jennifer! This blog is my first attempt.

To find the “so called” friend, who is jealous and wants to put people down to increase his own self confidence should be no problem. I am sure you do not have to wait long and he/she approaches you with ”important topics” himself. Why he/she helps you to be successful? He amplifies your positive motivation. You will even more realize that you really want to do your web pages, you will put even more positive passion into creating them and you will put even bigger heart and urgency into what you are doing. Can you imagine their faces when you are finished, ready and successful?

Vision and mission of your pages is a must before you decide to create them. You have to put your heart and your personality into creating that. There has to be a bigger “something”, why you publish these pages. This vision helps you to structure the web pages flow, determines the keywords and most importantly – differentiates you from other similar businesses. If you do not have so many years of marketing experience, I would recommend you to look for a support from somebody, who can help you to formulate your thinking. Pages should not be just technically correct, but they should give look and feel about your business, about yourself.

Watch out – for just a little investment (120 USD annual fee incl. “.com” address”) plus small investment into the high resolution photos (from 25 USD for 5 pictures) from databank and if you really want to have it high professional, than also into logo (from 250 USD) - the attention towards you and your small business increases! Need an example? Just check the www.janabudikova.com.

Are you now ready for your own?

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/ for setting up a web page
https://www.blogger.com/ for setting up a blog
http://deewilcox.com/  resp. dee.wilcox@mac.com for logo
http://www.shutterstock.com/ for high resolution photos

P.S. Just a clarification note :-). You are never ready with your web pages. They need your regular care and attention, not just with regards to design. Only attractive high frequency pages are full of news and regular updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment